• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Nerds and babes

carlsson

Veteran Member
A computer nerd's idea of a sexy girl: Erika El ENIAC (was: Eleniak)

I just came up with this one. Anyone has some similar ones?

By the way, there was some reality show called "Beauty and the Nerd" which was aired even over here. The concept was a bunch of beautiful but supposedly incapable girls meet a bunch of skilled but socially challenged guys. Their pair up to help eachother overcome their weaknesses. I only saw one episode, and I think it didn't work out so well, as the girls actually were more clever than the show wanted to pretend, and the guys were more outgoing and quickly picked up how to dress properly than you expected.

Re: Nerds and babes

I was watching this British show last nght called Brainiac (where they conduct some dangerous or raunchy scientific experiment). This one had a test consisting of some Nerd with low testosterone(?) & another guy with high testosterone(?). The Nerd got some babe doing a strip tease & the other guy got absolute crap (in other words they were treated like a kid, got kids videos, bedtime stories etc) & what the study was to show was if testosterone(?) would increase in the neard & low in the other guy. Sure enough it did, but not to the levels where one would pass another.

So is it a thing to have low testosterone for being a neard?

CP/M User.

Maybe sitting in front of a screen, typing on a keyboard is not quite as traditionally manly as playing ball, hunt in the forest or racing with your trimmed vehicle. If you also have a good amount of common knowledge, can relate to other people and participate in a sensible discussion without constantly shouting your own opinion, I suppose it is yet another sign of your low testosterone - hunting, protecting - instincts.

Scaring war hero with a good memory? RAM-Bo.

Back