• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Nice Find on Ebay

I've bought stuff from Canada without many problems before, only one recently (guess US and Canada are pissed off at eachother or just like screwing the consumer?) which was just a software purchase arrived a few days ago from mid May shipdate. I figured it was lost and/or gone. Wasn't gonna complain or recoup money, he could prove he sent something just once it gets to the non-canadian post office the tracking doesn't seem to update in detail.

Either way, it's all good now but the biggest concern I'd have is just shipping time and handling.

Yep, that's why I noted that these are in Canada. Very expensive to ship to the US from there when they are bulky and heavy to boot.

Not as bad as shipping stuff from the UK to the US. I recently purchased an item in the UK for $80. It cost me another $80 to get it shipped to me in Nevada.

Back