• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

old AOL prank phone call (MUST LISTEN!)

Ok, I got to check out the webpage that caused all the fuzz.

Positive
The colour scheme is toned down. Maybe a bit small default font.

Many features within the page, including poll, stats and shoutbox.

Negative
The scrollbar is painted so it is impossible to see where on the page it is. Very frustrating, and while some may call it leet, I call it unusable design.

The page is very tall, all navigation inside the page itself. I would probably keep one article at its full length, and post only the first paragraph of the other articles, although I see there are six pages worth of content only in that section.

The page contains broken JavaScript of some kind. I didn't bother look into why it is broken, but it is.

Summary
I don't know quite which audience or community the page is for - it says Everthing or Anything - but it appears hostility between various web sites is a key element in those circles, speaking about "site raping", threats and bullying in between each other. Graphically it is far from the most overwhelming web page I've ever seen. It does its job, nothing more, nothing less.

Well, as to content, I did mention that I enjoyed the article I read. My major complaint was that the text size made it difficult to read. I'm glad to see that the webmaster has given up on that yellow-on-black color scheme. It looks a lot better now, although the type is still very small.

--T

Unlimited said:
Infact yes I was just joking on but some of you are too serious, this is the internet, you can be as moronic as you like aslong as you know when to draw the line.

I do not see how you think www.x3x.biz isn't good, it has excellent content for a less mature audience (teens), but it also applies to all audiences. The layout is cutely designed, the only problem would be the text size but that can be rectified by using the text size feature on your browser.

Apart from that I think it's a wonderful site and I'm not just saying that because I know the owner. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

hey this child is a troll

gees trolls are a drag

they
always are arguing someonw
always lie about there stuff for example: Johnny has an ibm thinkpad but on the forums he says he has a commodore pet 2001
use smilies quite frequently
start useless threads just to get replies
they usually are about 8-15 years old.

Back