• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

old computers

chvpuma

I have a fair amount of old computers like commodore 64, 8088XT's some 286,386, 486 and pentium 1 2 3 and 4
is there any place I could list them? I don't want to see them go to scrap but I am running out of room!
Here is a photo the last computer I was getting ready to sell (it has an SD-card in place of the HDD saved the OS win95 and drivers)
I just got an Emerson 8088XT test it to BIOS it has 640k ram 2-5,1/4" floppy's monochrome monitor and keyboard the motherboard has a button battery with no leaks

I have a good supply of old computers ( if I stop taking them I don't think I could start it back up) I am in mid west NH....

My name here is the same on ebay I have not posted there for a year now but over 20 years of good feedback on and off
I was selling on ebay till they told me they were going to tax me

Hope i did the post ok don't want to see them go to scrap when there is still people who would like to have them.

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_131532098.jpg
    IMG_20210821_131532098.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
There are always places to list them: Craigslist, facebook marketplace, here, ebay... Definitely don't scrap them, there are many enthusiasts who would love to give them a home and use them.

The new internet tax has stopped me cold I was on ebay for over 20 years
I was hopping to find someone around NH
it seems like some of the posts on here have things for sale
Thanks for looking :)

I'm sure I'll be seeing that Tax form. I sold a lot of stuff last year on e-bay, some of which kind of surprised me. Totally sucks. Of course, that's goobermint for you, always got to stick their hands into everything and f*** it up. I'll probably have to next year as well unfortunately.

Back