• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

PC/104 boards and radio test equipment

Bobthearch

Experienced Member
Don't know if any of you guys are interested in programmable boards, but I've got 7 of them listed for dirt cheap. Some are known to have comm problems. I call them PC-104 boards because one of them is, but the others... I have no idea.

$T2eC16N,!yMFIbzs2)QkBSM0PmqQF!~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181216277779

I've also got tons of electrical equipment and parts to list - resistors, signal transformers, Li-ion chargers...
From the above link, click "sellers other items."

The big pile to unload is heavy-duty industrial test equipment, some of it vintage - the reason I'm announcing it here. Signal generators, o-scopes, power supplies... Most of it probably needs repair, but there may be something good in the mess. Here's one example:

$T2eC16ZHJGUFFi!7YKScBSN4,J7o5g~~60_57.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Back