• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Publication Announcement DOS 4.3 File Management System

wpvrbancic

I am thrilled to announce the publication of my second book “DOS 4.3 File Management System”, ISBN 978-0-578-71547-6. My book is currently approved for distribution and it will be available for purchase at the Lulu.com Bookstore in a few weeks. This book describes in detail the capabilities of this advanced Disk Operating System for an Apple //e computer. Actually, DOS 4.3 will function flawlessly on all of the Apple ][ family of computers as long as the computer contains Language Card memory. Software that has been tailored to utilize DOS 4.3’s amazing interfaces and file management will be available at applecored.net. All circuit diagrams in their original “eddx” format will also be found at applecored.net as well as the Excel files used in the DOS 4.3 File Management System book. The Lulu.com Bookstore uses a very easy Search tool to locate both of my publications.

Now, I can finally announce the availability of my second book “DOS 4.3 File Management System”, ISBN 978-0-578-71547-6, for purchase. Simply search the Lulu (lulu.com) bookstore using my last name “Vrbancic” and both of my books will be listed. This book describes in detail the capabilities of this advanced Disk Operating System for any Apple ][ family of computers as long as the computer contains Language Card memory.

Just letting you all know that I've just published all my DOS 4.3 source code for the tools and utilities I use most of the time. You can find the TAR files to download at applecored.net. Also, Amazon is selling my book DOS 4.3 File Management System and offering free shipping for Prime members. Thank you, Amazon!

Back