• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

QProbe 2023

Please ignore if this is a stupid question:

I have a 7264 board, a Qbus 4K memory board, and a DLV11 board.
I have a QBUS backplane and an ATX PSU.
What blocks me is the need for managing BRPLY, BHALT, BDCOK, and BEVENT despite the help provided here. I don't know what stops me from building a small circuit myself.

Then I see this marvelous piece of hardware: Qbone2023.

I am correct in thinking that if I buy one Qbone2023, put it in a slot of the QBus backplane, and connect it to the BRPLY, BHALT, BDCOK, and BEVENT signals on the QBus backplane, I will be able (hopefully) to revive my cards and do some ODT dialogs through a port of the DLV11 board?

Thanks @pbirkel@gmail.com, I know that (thanks to that forum, there is also @Hunta's solution as well as Diane's solution), but it's not a question of cost or anything else, it's just that some weird mental process makes me not use these solutions.

I am correct in thinking that if I buy one Qbone2023, put it in a slot of the QBus backplane, and connect it to the BRPLY, BHALT, BDCOK, and BEVENT signals on the QBus backplane, I will be able (hopefully) to revive my cards and do some ODT dialogs through a port of the DLV11 board?
QProbe2023 drives BRPLY, BHALT, BDCOK and BEVENT, but generation of 60Hz on LTC would need a small CPLD code change.

Joerg

Back