• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Retrobits re-launch in April

retrobits

Experienced Member
Hey there Folks,

Just a heads-up that the Retrobits Podcast will be re-launching in April with new episodes! Stay tuned, there is some fun stuff to come.

Chat with you soon,

- Earl

That's wonderful news Earl! I really enjoyed all your previous episodes and am excited to hear you will be producing new episodes.

Take care,

Heather

That is great news! I'm slowly catching up and just finished episode 51 today (the one about the PX-8 virtual floppy drive). So far the one that has hit closest to home, though, has been the one on the MC-10. ;) I thoroughly enjoy each one, so thanks for all your effort with them.

It would be great to have you back Earl. As mentioned on my website, your podcast was one of the main inspirations for this hobby in the first place! (-:

I can't wait for the return, as well! Though it still boggles the mind that we both live in the same city and have yet to meet f2f! :)

Awesome!!

Awesome!!

Hey there Folks,

Just a heads-up that the Retrobits Podcast will be re-launching in April with new episodes! Stay tuned, there is some fun stuff to come.

Chat with you soon,

- Earl

Earl you don't know how happy this makes me! Look forward to your new shows!

Randy Kindig

I seem to recall Earl saying that the new Retrobits would be posted BEFORE the next RCR... Any truth to that???

I know he has been working on it. He said he one of the things he is going to be covering is programming environments and such for C64/C128. He said he is working on a multiplayer game to use with the Flyer Modem. I can't wait to listen to it.

Listening to the new RCR podcast. Earl states he is recording the Retrobits podcast today, or maybe yesterday? Anyway, I bet it comes out sometime today or tomorrow.

Just started listening to the Retrobits Podcast, I'm at episode 5, the one where Earl discusses FORTRAN and COBOL, and his son had a nasty run-in with a tree (all healed now, I hope!) I'm really enjoying the podcast, it's giving me something interesting to listen to during my commute to work.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into each episode Earl, it's one of the best audio podcasts I subscribe to!

A Brit Downunder
www.abritdownunder.org

Back