• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Sanyo MBC-550 with CGA graphics board and software

ChrisCwmbran

Experienced Member
Spotted this link for sale in the US:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SANYO-MBC-550-VINTAGE-COMPUTER-EARLY-1980s-IBM-CLONE-DOS-2-0-w-SOFTWARE-ETC-/181980737999?hash=item2a5ee5b1cf:g:-JQAAOSw3KFWgLXL

I think given it has the CGA card which is pretty rare it seems to be a very nice machine for someone on here.

If anyone on here does buy it, PLEASE PLEASE let me know because it has DS-DOS and possibly a second version of DOS that can handle 80 track drives with it and I've been trying to get copies of these disks for ages :)

The sale is nothing to do with me, and the seller clearly doesn't know about the extra CGA card. It could be because of the DOS versions included that this machine has also had one or both 160kb single sided disks replaced with 80 track double sided drives!

I really hope this is of interest to someone, and that you can help me out accordingly.

Back