• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Selling off a bunch of my OLD Computer Parts

cudasales

Experienced Member
My son and I are building a couple of old 486 PC's and selling off our excess parts. This is just a small list of what we have gone through but figured I would post this to get started. I have boxes of stuff to go through so there will be more to come...
Thanks

Sound Cards
Edio SC3000/ SC3000L PCI Sound Card
SB Audigy 1394 PCi Sound Card

Video Cards
ATI Radeon 9600SE 128mb AGP DDR with DVI and VGA
Geforce FX 5200 AGP 128Mb DDR VideoCard with DVI and VGA

Hard Drives
40GB IDE Seagate Hard Drives - Used Qty 4
40Gb IDE Seagate Hard Drives - New Qty 1
120GB IDE Seagate Hard Drive - Used Qty 1
160GB IDE Seagate Hard Drive - Used Qty 1
1000GB (1 Terabyte) SATA Seagate 7200rpm 32mb cache Hard Drive - New with Retail box but opened Qty 1

Motherboards
ABIT BH6 MOTHERBOARD w Pentium II 266Mhz CPU and Fan

Misc
Belkin Wireless G USB Adapter w CD

Memory
Lots of old 72 pin and 72pin EDO memory
Lots of old 30 pin Memory

CPU's
Pentium II 350MHz CPU
AMD K6-2 300MHz and 400MHz and 450MHz CPU
AMD Athlon 1800MHz CPU
Intel Celeron 366MHz CPU and 466MHzCPU
AMD K6 200MHz CPU

Fell free to make an offer or willing to trade some parts for working 286 clone computer in good condition (don't need the monitor), New or Near New Condition AT Mid Tower Case with LED Display. (Want that vintage look) :)

Last edited:
Found a few more items.

Motherboards
486 Motherboard with Intel 486 DX2-50 CPU (Has an ALI chipset, 2 - 72pin Memory slots and 4 - 30 pin slots, 3 VLB slots, 4 full length 16bit ISA slots and 1 8 bit ISA slot.)

486 Motherboard with no CPU (Has an SIS chipset, 8 - 30 pin slots, 3 VLB slots, 5 full length 16bit ISA slots)

Video Cards
GeForceFX5700 AGP DDR 128MB Video Card
2 Misc Trident Chipset PCI Cards
STB Nitro PCI Video Card with a Cirrus Logic chipset (1994)
S3 Virge Chipset PCI Video Card
Cirrus Logic PCI Video Card
Diamond Speedster Pro SE PCI Video Card (1994)
A box full of additional AGP Video Cards

(I will attempt to find exact models and RAM amounts if someone is interested)

Misc
Phillips TV Tuner PCI Card made by STB Systems (1999) (This is just the card)
Pinnacle Systems PCI Firewire Card
Numerous PCI SCSI Adapter Cards
A Bunch of PCI Modems and 1 ISA Modem
Misc PCI Network Adapters and 1 ISA Network Adapter

Last edited:
Came across some smaller IDE Hard Drives...
8.6GB IDE Seagate Used
10Gb IDE Western Digital Used
20GB IDE Drives both Used and NEW
30GB IDE Western Digital Used

<reply deleted>

Do not post a reply that says "PM Sent" - the whole point of the Private Message system is so that the rest of us do not have to wade through things like that.

Sellers - be sure that you are checking your private messages.

<reply deleted>

Do not post a reply that says "PM Sent" - the whole point of the Private Message system is so that the rest of us do not have to wade through things like that.

Sellers - be sure that you are checking your private messages.

The point of the "PM sent" post was also to keep this thread in the "What's new" section so that other forum members get to know of it and maybe get a chance to acquire some interesting kit.

The point of the "PM sent" post was also to keep this thread in the "What's new" section so that other forum members get to know of it and maybe get a chance to acquire some interesting kit.

What is new is tracked individually for each member. Appending to the thread just keeps making new again for everybody who has already seen it. It decreases the signal to noise ratio and makes the forum harder to read.

It's a long standing policy .. please avoid doing it.

Appending to the thread just keeps making new again for everybody who has already seen it. It decreases the signal to noise ratio and makes the forum harder to read.

It's a long standing policy .. please avoid doing it.

Functionally this is the same as thread bumping which is also discouraged.

I know lots of other forums do the whole "PM Sent" thing, especially in for sale threads, but that kind of reply doesn' add any value to anyone reading the forums here, indexed on the web or 10 years from now when someone pings a keyword buried in here somewhere.

We're all about value-add here, no? :D

Functionally this is the same as thread bumping which is also discouraged.

I know lots of other forums do the whole "PM Sent" thing, especially in for sale threads, but that kind of reply doesn' add any value to anyone reading the forums here, indexed on the web or 10 years from now when someone pings a keyword buried in here somewhere.

We're all about value-add here, no? :D

There are reasons for doing it, and reasons no to do it. The rule here is not to do it, that's fine.

Came across a fully working Hewlett Packard Vectra XU 5/90c computer
This was used as a web server many years ago and is fully functional.
This is a SCSI system
Dual Pentium 100MHz CPU's
Dual SCSI Hard Drives
SCSI CD-ROM Drive
3.5" Floppy Drive
3Com Network Adapter
Old Linux Operating System installed
Very Good Condition and works

Back