• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Silicon Graphics SGI Workstation

ColorComputerStore

Experienced Member
I have a Silicon Graphics SGI Keyboard RT6856T 006-0002-001 for sale.

I took apart the entire keyboard, include removal of all keycaps. Everything was washed and cleaned (mylar matrix was air cleaned)

This keyboard was sold with Silicon Graphics (SGI) computers with MIPS CPUs and the Irix operating system, such as the Octane and the O2. I don't have a SGI system (I wish!) or an IBM with PS/2 so I can't test. I did some conductivity tests of the matrix and looks like the traces were fine.

PS/2 Interface
  • Granite Gray Color
  • Keys are white and grey
  • Rubber dome springs

My research says that this keyboard is compatible with (Please confirm via your own research.):
  • Indy
  • O2
  • Indigo2
  • Octane
  • Octane2
  • Fuel
  • Tezro
As I am a collector of vintage computer systems, there is nothing more than I hate than eBay sellers who don't pack my purchases well. And so, the unit will ship to you well packed!

Details
https://www.ebay.com/itm/265142906383

Back