• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

South Carolina E-Waste Recycler

allenrecycling

Hi All
I own an E-waste recycling business in Columbia, SC and often get vintage PCs and accessories. We can also dispose of any e-waste you may have at no charge.
Glad to have found this forum. Let me know how we can help.

Allen

We're usually pretty broad ranging here for what people have and what they are looking for.
Full systems and peripherals are great, but often some of us are after a variety of boards and components as well. While we can't ask you to photograph and hold everything you get in I'm sure if you still list things here we might be interested in I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to ask about anything you come across.

I had an opportunity to briefly see the inside of a local recycler a few years back that re-sold stuff on eBay. I recall they had lots of ~1990 Macintosh machines and even had an ST-225 hard drive stuck up there. Lots of crazy industrial, medical, and game related stuff as well.

General rule of thumb is anything pre-IBM PC is desirable, early 8088-Pentium 1 machines are usually desirable. Later stuff depends on lots of factors like if it is generic AT/ATX form, brand, quality, .and so on. Apple Mac stuff is always popular. Parts like MFM hard drives are desirable, but often hard to test.

Back