• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England Still Sealed Original 1983 IBM Game Control Adapter Analog input card

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

VERAULT

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Spring cleaning continues. I have this still sealed IBM Personal Computer Game Control Adapter. Complete and still sealed. See photos. I already have one open so I dont need a second one. Notice the breadboard area of the card....

Make a reasonable offer plus shipping and its yours. Thanks!

IMG_20240327_151424.jpgIMG_20240327_151416.jpgIMG_20240327_151432.jpgIMG_20240327_151443.jpgIMG_20240327_151454.jpgIMG_20240327_151505.jpgIMG_20240327_151514.jpg

Why don't you just name your price?

This is just a game card. Even from IBM, I can see why interest is low. I would not even take it for free, as stuff like that does not interest me at all.

I kinda agree, I have a few of these, but Graviis Quickshot ones. Even one new in the box.

Cool if you own an XT or PC with the boxes I guess.

Ill just sell it on ebay.... The responses on this one are a bit lame guys. Either make an offer or dont.. It could have been had for peanuts.

There was a time when I would have jumped at it, especially a pristine one in box, to go with my 5150. But I jumped at so many other things like this and I now no longer have the space. It deserves better than to be added to my pile of boxes.

Best of luck on the eBay sale.

There was a time when I would have jumped at it, especially a pristine one in box, to go with my 5150. But I jumped at so many other things like this and I now no longer have the space. It deserves better than to be added to my pile of boxes.

Best of luck on the eBay sale.
I know EXACTLY what you mean.. Now I have too much stuff and need to let alot of these things go... I know I got it from a former IBM employee in NY, but its been years and if I havent used it by now Im not going to.. it needs to go.

Back