• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Stuff for sale, some on it's way to recycling already

Been saying it for a year...this stuff has to go...

Have the following available, will be sent to recycler in load #2 on Tuesday if noone bites:

4. Stack of IBM Guide to Ops: 3 for the XT, 1 for XT/286, plus IBM Drawing Assistant - some have disks, like diags, etc.. $30 for the stack+MediaMail shipping should be cheap!

Tony,

To bad I only had until Tuesday to respond to this. It took me until five PM today to figure out that my 3270 PC might use the same switch settings as the XT, and that a GTO might come in handy.

On that item that was on the bottom of the stack, that you said you'd have to unload the whole truck to get at: I think that you could have seen if it was possible to watch the people at the recycler's unload until they got to it and then told them that you still wanted that, so you could send it to the guy that wanted it.

Sean

I still have the XT GTO's...

As to the stuff, it was already gone by the time I saw his PM's, so it's a moot point anyway...

T

O.K., a moot point. If you want to sell me the Guides to Operation, after everything I've posted in this thread, then I am game. Shipping is to 98105. PM me with to total and address to send payment to if interested.

Sean

I take nothing personal, well, not much, and although I DID send a few machines to the recycler, I do try to save what I can, and anything I have available is basically available to anyone....

I'll get back to you later in the week - I'm a little backed up on stuff, and I owe a certain person (Pete) a Kaypro package, and am working on getting the imaging station 100% functional again, before he gets ticked off at me ;)
I don;t like to bite off more than I can chew, and I certainly try to never start deals, when I have others pending (pending on ME to complete)

T

If anybody is dumping 360K 5.25" floppy drives (HH) let me know.

How does the recycling thing work, do you get paid for the scrap, do you have to pay to recycle (monitors etc), or does no money change hands at all?

Back