• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Stuff from "me" in this section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just to clarify:

For a variety of reasons I get a fair amount of email every month from people who have equipment that they want appraised or sold or sometimes that they just want out of their basement, garage or attic. In most cases I direct them towards a variety of venues including eBay and these forums.

In some cases they ask for my help in divesting themselves of these machines. In those cases I will often re-post their email messages here with a note to either PM me for contact information (if they choose to remain anonymous) or to contact the seller at the email address posted.

This is a service I provide to the current holders of this equipment and the members of this community. I have been pretty successful at helping move equipment around in this way. I do not get paid for this service! :D

In the rare instance that I have something for sale myself it'll be pretty clear that I am the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back