• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy 2000

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
From my inbox:

Don Reid said:
I have a 1985 or 1986 Tandy 2000 computer that I need to dispose of. It has a 10 meg hard drive and expanded memory, I think 640 k. It still worked perfectly when I stored it away several years ago. Software includes Basic, Wordstar Professional, Lotus 123 ver. 1.000, Multiplan and PFS File and Report. I still have all of the documentation and disks as well as two printer cables. The 2000 was a much faster machine than the IBM PC, having a 8186 processor. Unfortunately, it was not 100% compatible and never became popular. I always liked it however, and the only reason I quit using it was that I couldn't use it for e-mail. I would like to see it preserved, but shipping it from central Iowa can be expensive.

Please contact Don directly at

vidoreidNOSPAM@pcpartnerNOSPAM.net

I am only passing this along and have no relation with the seller/donor.

Back