• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Tandy/Radio Shack Disk Video Interface (DVI) for Model 100, 102, and 200

Bad ass! Lost out on one of those not to long ago. Best of luck although this time I don't think you'll need it :) I forget, what video out does it use?

BTW, when I was researching prices, I think the last one that popped up went for $275, so I'm hoping...

Of course, that cobbled together M100 cable is a bit of a detractor. That and the un-original drives.

Guess we'll see.

Ha, I don't think it'll matter much cable wise at least it's working. Non-original floppies maybe but still technically as long as they're compatible all the buyer really has is a working system that will probably work better than an original unreplaced/unrepaired unit. The last one I watched was during the VCF and it went for that price (might be the same one). I can't remember if I even tried to bid or not last time. Wouldn't have mattered at that price but it's a sweet piece for a collection. I love that turn a laptop into a full desktop. Sorta early docking station history. 4 days left, 3 different bidders so far and still way too cheap price. I don't think you'll have to worry about this one but I've been surprised before. I've been lazy and haven't tested the floppy drive I bought yet but those are 3.5". It's interesting i never really thought about an external 5.25" drive for a model 100.

... I love that turn a laptop into a full desktop. Sorta early docking station history.
... Especially since it goes from an 8 x 40 screen to 24 x 80; here's mine with a CRT monitor and an LCD panel:

M100LCD1.JPG

It's interesting i never really thought about an external 5.25" drive for a model 100.
No problem installing a 3.5" drive; of course neither one is compatible with anything else AFAIK.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic. Love seeing those systems.. too cool. For the img it's
[i mg]http://link to your img.jpg[/i mg] (remove the spaces in the command of course)

Back