• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • Exhibitor application for VCF West 2022 is now open! If you are interested in exhibiting, please fill out the form here.
  • Here are the results of the VCF East 2022 Post Event Survey: Survey Results

The last ICT 1301

lotonah

Experienced Member
If you moved a few things around, you could put it on the ground floor of your place. Of course, shipping would bankrupt you! :D

Ole Juul

Veteran Member
If you moved a few things around, you could put it on the ground floor of your place. Of course, shipping would bankrupt you! :D

You know, I probably could squeeze it in, but there's no 3 phase here. Shipping? The mine just bought a crusher from England and it's coming in about 50 containers - they could probably squeeze this in between the cracks without cramping too much.

Chuck(G)

25k Member
If you can arrange container shipping, it's not horrible. Of course, packing is a sticking point and truck-to-port has to be arranged at both ends. But you can get a container quote here.

(I had an acquaintance who shipped containers of musical instruments from China and the rates were surprisingly low, considering the weight. )

Ole Juul

Veteran Member
If you can arrange container shipping, it's not horrible. Of course, packing is a sticking point and truck-to-port has to be arranged at both ends. But you can get a container quote here.

(I had an acquaintance who shipped containers of musical instruments from China and the rates were surprisingly low, considering the weight. )

Hehe, I was thinking that since the containers for the mine actually come right by my house I could strike a deal. Around here that's usually a case of beer. This is huge machinery so the spaces between items is probably big enough to lose a volks wagon. The problem is I only know the guys at this end. Ya, there's a few sticking points alright. :)

BTW: I just noticed the ICT 1302 project web site: http://ict1301.co.uk/1301ccsx.htm As you've noticed, I know very little about this generation of computers, but I feel a certain attraction. This seems to me to from the "golden age of computers". The PC age being more like the "modern age of computers".