• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Titanium PowerBook G4 on eBay

This was my dream computer back in 2001, along with the G4 cube. Thankfully, I waited a decade or so before I bought a Mac and got a much better computer. (...which sadly hasn't been improved since then)

I have 2 working 500mhz versions both with OS 9. I save OSX for the newer G4 Powerbooks that can't boot OS 9.

I have the later 1ghz DVI model and run 10.2 + Classic on it. It's a fun laptop but man they are fragile. When it's not hinges it's the backlights. When it's not the AC adapter it's the paint under the palmrest.

This thing ends pretty soon and it’s going very cheaply if someone here is in the market for it.

Back