• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Toshiba InTouch Modules--lot

Chuck(G)

25k Member
Going through my garage, I discovered a carton (quantity ~~40) of Toshiba DT1003 InTouch modules--all new, in shrink wrap packaging. These were used with the low end Infinia Desktops. They might be useful for parts--they've got a nice display board with LED side-lighting and (part number 5343STLDGYTN, which should be simple to drive with a printer port or other 8 bit interface.

4QX7KYYl.jpg

These things have a USB connector, but they're very early USB, so they're not recognized by modern gear. Instead, they're specific to three Infinia (P1) models, all of which use Intel motherboards:

LSuxVYKl.jpg

Let me know if interested, otherwise, they'll go to the recycler. Oh yeah--"made in USA".

Last edited:
I think it looks great! How big is the package? Is it possible to use standard parcel shipping?

Wondering if you still have any available.. I would be interested in getting one.. Thanks.

Still have most of a carton of 40. How many would you like? (PM me with details).
Hello, wondering if you still have any of the Intouch lcd modules for sale. I would like one for my Toshiba Infinia. Let me you if you have any available, thanks.

Hello, wondering if you still have any of the Intouch lcd modules for sale. I would like one for my Toshiba Infinia. Let me you if you have any available, thanks.
I still have a few, still shrink-wrapped in original packaging. They're for the 7160/7200--later ones didn't use the LCD and the two varieties aren't compatible.

I still have a few, still shrink-wrapped in original packaging. They're for the 7160/7200--later ones didn't use the LCD and the two varieties aren't compatible.
That works. I'm very interested in getting one. I do not seem to have the ability to PM at this time, but perhaps you could message me and we can work out details? Thanks.

Back