• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Toshiba Libretto 50 CT or Compaq Portable EGA card or JVC 26pin for a PCI Voodoo 3?

Removed0

Hey everyone!

I'm looking to get my hands on a PCI Voodoo 3 or PCI graphics card of equal capability.

I'm offering a Toshiba Libretto 50CT or a Compaq Portable EGA graphics card (aka Compaq Enhanced Color Graphics), or cash if none of those float your boat.

Things I may be willing to trade:
- I also have an ATI VGA Wonder+ with TTL and VGA with InPort mouse bus
- Kaypro IV'83
- Cyrix 486Srx2 50Mhz (clip on 386sx 25Mhz upgrade)
- Columbia Data Products MPC1600-4 (256k version)
- Kaypro PC (EXP-like)
- Working JVC 26 pin hard drive, pulled from Toshiba T1200

oooch, I've been looking for one of those Compaq EGA cards for a while, but I haven't got anything nearly as new as that voodoo you want.
All my PC stuff is ISA-era...

That's right, it's a nifty 16/8 bit ISA VGA card with VGA and Digital RGB TTL outputs. But it has a trick up it's sleeve: It can display incompatible TTL signals on any TTL monitor. It can run CGA and EGA on MDA monitors, MDA and EGA on CGA monitors, and MDA on EGA monitors.

Here's a what that card looks like and a couple of examples of it's TTL trickery.

rps20200813_004333.jpg
rps20200813_004358.jpg

Windows 95 with EGA driver on MDA and CGA monitors
rps20200813_004527.jpg
rps20200813_004613.jpg

Im interested in the JVC drive, the Cyrix 486srx2, The Kaypro iv, the ati vga wonder, and the Libretto 50CT. How much for the bundle? I believe I do have some equivalent pci video cards, I can look tonight and see what models I have laying around.

Not to change the subject - just to give it a bit of a bump - thinking about your request I remembered that I have a PCI Voodoo accelerator with pass-through installed to an Nvidia 4000 in a Pentium II machine, and just wondered - does this arrangement actually do anything or is the Nvidia so fast that it is pointless?

Back