• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Northern Europe Toshiba T1200XE parts

Covers: Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Iceland

fin-william

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
International Shipping
Spare for parts from Toshiba T1200XE.

Motherboard may or may not be working but power supply definitely is not and repairs to it have been attempted so it's not in original condition, I would say it is junk.
PC speaker did make sound, led board light up and I also assume that the HDD cable works just fine because it did power on the hard drive and even boot to MS-DOS before problems, but small of plastic is missing from the cable connector.

Attachments

• 1687673366065.jpg
    1687673366065.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
Hi, I need thr lcd control thumbwheel pots. I wonder if you could take a pic of those parts? I can't find a good image online that shows those parts. Thanks!

OK, the whole display assembly, keyboard, floppy drive and hard disk have been sold, I have pretty much what can be seen in the picture, maybe some screws etc more but that's pretty much it.

I can't edit the original post, but these parts are left:

- HDD cable
- Notification led board
- Ram cover
- CMOS chip

Back