• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

TruboGrafx 16

Sharkonwheels

Veteran Member
Got 2 TurboGrafx16 console, with like 3-4-5 games or so.

I really have no use for it - I have no time to pay my atari 26/50/7800's, or the odyssey2, much less the PS2/xbox and 360 we have in the house!!! Not to mention the DreamCast with like a billion copies games...

Also got a Doctor GB gameboy copier (original GB and color) with flash card. Runs on 4 x AA, and has a built-in floppy drive to load/save, and parallel port to link to PC.

Offers via PM ?

Tony

Oh HELL no - I'm sellin' the TG16's, not the O2.

i'll keep that until the day I die!!!!! I have 2-3 of those puppies, and a least 50-60 carts (couple dupes here and there)

Tony

I dunno - lemme yank it out tomorrow, get pix, and I'll show 'em to ya.
Lemme know if ya want some of the 3.5" DS/DD floppies, too. if ya buy the
TG16, we can toss those in the same box.

Tony

OK, but remember, I have a history of backing out of deals! (Like the time Terry offered to give me a composite monitor for just shipping cost, but then someone offered me a Neo-Geo MVS cab on CraigsList for $50, so then I was short on cash...)

i love TG16's... i've still got my original first-generation sega genesis that i still play to this day. just last night i stuck my street fighter 2 special champ edition cartidge in and played it to the end :)

best system ever was the NES... too bad 95% of the games were horrible. some are really great though. most of the SMB series rocks, then you've got CONTRA! tons of other gems on the NES too.. mike tyson's punch out, etc.

and possibly the best game ever made, MARBLE MADNESS!!!! :D

best system ever was the NES... too bad 95% of the games were horrible. some are really great though. most of the SMB series rocks, then you've got CONTRA! tons of other gems on the NES too.. mike tyson's punch out, etc.

and possibly the best game ever made, MARBLE MADNESS!!!! :D

I'm not saying you do, obviously, but I'm still stunned at the number of people that think that Marble Madness was an original NES game. The best port was probably for the Amiga, but most home ports are solid, including the NES one.

I'm not saying you do, obviously, but I'm still stunned at the number of people that think that Marble Madness was an original NES game. The best port was probably for the Amiga, but most home ports are solid, including the NES one.

yeah i know. it first came out as an arcade machine. you ever play marble madness with MAME? you can hook up an old trackball mouse and play like the original :biggrin:

you ever play the old PC port? it's got CGA graphics, but other than that it's excellent. it's meant for 4.77 MHz 8088/8086's and of course like most games that old, there is no speed throttling.

i played it on my 286 with turbo off (makes it 5 MHz) and it was still impossible. the timer on the game went from 60 to 0 in about 3 seconds :/

i'll try it on my 8088 when i get my floppy controller. lol speaking of which i see the mail truck coming down the street as i'm typing this. hopefully it's here :)

Edit: YES! here it is :) thanks again terry yager! looks to be in good shape, i'll go try it out.

Last edited:
Back