• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

value of an IBM PC + Expansion unit, no monitors

And how was it that no one was able to find it???
You could have saved a lot of confusion by putting the link up here. All you said was...'I put it on eBay'. That's not much help considering eBay has millions of sales. The only thing you got right was in saying that... 'And how was it that no one was able to find it???', because nobody did!

I believe I even posted a request of a link. It wasn't because I wanted to buy it. It was because I knew it would have saved you a lot of trouble in the long run.

Well, instead of quibbling over his Ebay listing, let's just enjoy the fact that it's not vaporware.

This is really getting wierd. When I do a search for the same thing, I don't see the expansion unit. However when I do a search for PC Expansion I get a NICE result of an IBM PC jr. with it's own expansion unit. Now that is a nice setup, but for the life of me tipc, I can't see yours.

Hmm.

Thanks for the links Marco. Yes, that's the PC Jr. I found.

The reason I'm interested is because my best friend wants one of these expansion units. He's gotten quite jealous of mine. LOL!

So if the price remains reaonable, we might buy one. My search finally brought up results for the expansion unit too. I thought you had 2 of the expansion units for sale. Either way, that is an awesome price for the expansion AND a PC. I'll keep an eye on it for my friend. But he's going to have to do his own bidding.

"I can't make it out, but somehow the label on the upper unit doesn't look quite right. ticp, can you tell me/us what the badge reads? "

Exactly what it's supposed to read.

Apparently the reason why the badge doesn't look right is because you're dyslexic. TICP?

but I did a search. As any normal intelligent orangutang would have. I spelled it out even. Searched for "5161 expansion". Wadn't hard. At all.
Isn't it rather strange that none of the other members here found it? Only you. Once again, a simple link on your part would have made it easy for everyone here to see it, without any fuss. One would think it makes sense, if you're trying to sell something, you want to make it easier, not harder to find it.

"I can't make it out, but somehow the label on the upper unit doesn't look quite right. ticp, can you tell me/us what the badge reads? "

Exactly what it's supposed to read.

Apparently the reason why the badge doesn't look right is because you're dyslexic. TICP?
Does anybody have an idea what this rant means? I certainly don't.

One thing I do know is that you're rather nasty, not worth dealing with and probably have some less-than-desirable feedback on eBay as far as honesty goes.

Last edited:
Look tipc, You really should have posted a link. This wouldn't be happening right now if you did. Also, when people asked you for one, you didn't need to get all defensive.
Stone, I know Tipc screwed up, but there are literally 3 pages of you bitching about his mistakes and him retaliating.

You both need to lay off.

I want you banned Stone. You are so banned.
Why, because I give help when I can, sell good stuff to people and don't go back on deals I've made, tell the truth at all times, and call a spade a spade? OK, I'm banned. At least I don't have ANY negative feedback on eBay.

dude it's just not there. Stop it. You're just encouraging more vaporware. Stone has too much vapors in his brain.
I thought you wanted to prove to everyone that people could find it. And yes it is there, just loooookkkk some ways deeper into the picture.

Why must drama be stirred up over the simplest of things? It's just an auction that the link has already been provided to.

Why, because I give help when I can, sell good stuff to people and don't go back on deals I've made, tell the truth at all times, and call a spade a spade? OK, I'm banned. At least I don't have ANY negative feedback on eBay.

OMFG will you all just stop! It's just a freaking auction!!!

Back