• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

VAX Hardware on Craigslist - Not Mine

tomasont

Experienced Member
Saw this on the Kansas City Craigslist. The location is Warsaw, MO.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/sys/1621526171.html

VAX Hardware and VMS Software and Manuals - $2 (Warsaw)

Selling out my collection of VAX hardware and VMS Manuals and software. This includes what is left of two VaxStation 3200s, VR290 monitors, boxes of VMS manuals, and twenty or thrity TK50 tapes.
The Vaxstations still have their power supplies, back planes and boards. The boards include controllers, memory, graphics, and networking boards.
The manuals cover everything from VMS to Rdb.
The software includes VMS, Ultrix, and Oracle. You can use the software, or simply use the tapes.

I need these gone ASAP as I'm tired of storing them and if they don't sell soon they will end up in a landfill, which would break my heart.

Please call 660-438-9966 for more information and make me an offer on all or part.

Back