• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Vector Graphics PROM at auction (not mine)

RickNel

Veteran Member
Noticed a couple of interesting boards being offered by the same seller on eBay at the moment, at very reasonable starting price:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/330920041396?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/230977431117?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

One is a Compupro 128k SRAM

The other I am curious about - VectorGraphics PROM/RAM board with a ROM monitor installed.

Is anyone familiar with the VG ROM monitor?

(Of course, it's always possible the seller is a member of this forum)

Rick

I bought the Vector Graphic Inc. PROM/RAM board.
After over 6 weeks of traveling from the US to germany, it arrived today.
The V1MON V2.0 seems to be complete and is placed in 4 1702A EPROMs.
It starts on 0C000H.
Attached is the EPROM hexfile and a first disassembling.
Frank
View attachment V1_Mon_EPROM_1702A.zip

Last edited:
I correct it at once.:cool:
Anyone has a complete manual for the board?
There is only a schematic in the "THE S-100 BUS HANDBOOK" from Dave Bursky.

Frank

Last edited:
Grrr... it's Vector Graphic !

;-)

Didn't mean to step on the cat's tail here :p. Just quoted the seller's ebay description :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks Frank for the susbtantive response. The S100 crowd is shrinking with the passage of time, judging by activity online.

Rick

... The S100 crowd is shrinking with the passage of time, judging by activity online.
Nah, we're all just the strong silent types who never have to ask for help on line;-)

Actually, Andrew and John's N8VEM new S100 cards seem to have created a fair bit of interest.

Hello Mike,
Are you find time, to ask the VG user group in the meantime for the manual?

Frank
Yes I did, Frank, but unfortunately the only reply so far was for the -III version using 2704/2708s and 2114s, which is already on the web in several places; I believe yours is the -I version. I'll ask again, but it doesn't look good...

Back