• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Vintage Mac Software and Peripherals

Jaceo

I am not a professional seller of software or hardware but have used computers, especially mac and worked with management systems for decades. I need to clear space and am offering the items I have saved over the years. See other items I offer separately for items compatible with this.

Great for collectors of early Macs, Powerbooks, and for retrieval of old data!

These items are sold by original owner as a set.
The laptop was heavy and startup was inconsistent so I threw it out with the power cable. This is what I kept, and what will come with the bundle:

================================================================
1. Motorola Montana 33.6 Fax Modem PC Card
for compatible PC's and Mac Powerbooks,
comes with modem to phone adaptor, users guide for mac OS computers,
and Microphone Personal Edition for MacIntosh.

================================================================
2. Vintage Mac Software Collection

All items purchased by original owner between 1993-2004. Sold as a set. Great for software collectors, retrieval of old data, and early internet protocol research. The package includes tech support printouts and notes including serial port and device compatibility, commands, etc.

a. Mac OS 8 System CD with Installation Manual

b. Global Village Communication Powerport series Globalfax Software & Accessories 3.5" floppy installation disc with Installation Guide booklet, Quick Start Card, Fax Modem Users Manual, and Powerport Silver & Gold At Command reference booklet.

c. Drivers & Utilities disc USB 2.0 IEEE 1394 for Windows 98/ME/2000XP and Mac OS 8.6 and up to (v8 50)

d. Claris Emailer 2.0 3.5" floppy installation disc with Claris Emailer Getting Started Manual, Product Registration Card, Service Directory, and Software License information.

e. Zire Palm Software Installation CD for Windows and Macintosh. With complete documentation

f. Apple Remote Access Personal Server Users Guide and Apple Remote Access Client Users Guide with DialAssist Quick Reference Card.

g. Now Up To Date Quick Start Guide with registration code
Note: items (e) - (f) are manuals only. Softwarefor ARA and Nw Up To Date is NOT included. Exact version unknown, however the Apple copyright is 1993. The ARA version was operative in 1997.

h. Quicken 2001 Deluxe for Mac software installation disc in original envelope

i. Quicken 2004 for Mac in original envelope with original box portions containing key information including keyboard shortcuts.

Best Offer. I prefer to sell the entire set but will consider splitting it especially if there are multiple items requested.

Reply to this post or email jacwat2000@yahoo.com with the subject line "Vintage Mac Software and Peripherals"

Back