• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

British Columbia Wanted: DEC DF112 Modem + Cards

British Columbia

cchhrriiss11

Experienced Member
Anyone have a DIGITAL DF112 modem they want to sell for parts? I'm really just looking for the front/rear plastic bezel, although I'll I'd definitely take a whole one.

I bought a really nice DF112 off of eBay that was used internally by DEC. Unfortunately, the front and rear plastic bezels were smashed in shipping - it's a shame really.

I'm also looking for DF112 modem cards to go into a DF108 8-slot modem enclosure. I'm looking for about 2 more of these if anyone has the loose cards that they want to sell?

-Chris

You might be able to 3d print them, or get someone to do so. They don't look really complicated. But measurement would be necessary.

Back