• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Wanted: EISA based PC

RetroHacker_

Veteran Member
Digging through boxes of parts, I realized that I have a fair number of EISA boards that I've accumulated. Unfortunately, I no longer have an EISA based PC in which to use them. A one time, about ten years ago, I had an old Compaq Deskpro - a 486 with EISA bus. That was kind of a fun machine, and I wouldn't mind owning one again.

Anyone got an EISA based PC laying about unwanted?

-Ian

If you can't find one from a member here, the eBay seller 'lamcsales' has a few Everex 486 EISA/VLB boards for a decent price, $10 + I think $12 for shipping. He has both Socket 2 baby-AT boards as well as Socket 3 fullsize ones. I've been considering picking one up myself.

If you had mentioned this a week earlier I could of probably given you a dual Pentium Pro AST system that I hacked into an ATX case. It had PCI slots but it also had a few EISA slots as well.

Back