• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Wanted MS DOS boot disk 720k

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

abruno17

Experienced Member
would it be possible for someone to make me a 720k ms dos disc so I can use on my Toshiba T1100 plus. It’s a 8088 based machine so I think dos 3.2 or so would do unless you would happen to have a copy of the version Toshiba bundled with the computer. Please pm if you can help me.

jafir

Veteran Member
Do you have any computers with a 3.5" floppy drive? If so, there are images online of the original T1100 Plus DOS 3.2 floppy, and you could probably make your own. There are even some USB floppy drives that can work with 720K floppies. You might future-proof your floppy needs by investing in such a drive, if you don't already have a drive you can use. Since the T1100 Plus doesn't have a hard drive, you'll probably want to make your own floppies for other things like games, other software, etc to run on it.