• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Wanted - VT100 Keycap

Boswell

Does anyone have any VT100 keycaps for sale (or know where to get some)? I am missing the 1/! - thanks.

Hey while we are on the subject of missing keys, I just got a VT100 myself and I am missing the 'Setup' key at the top left of the keyboard.
Jack, if you have the key I would be very grateful for it to complete my first VT100 :)

-Connor K

Sorry Connor,

Three donors, no setup keys. It seems to be in a very vulnerable position.
Good to see you at VCF-Midwest (and East and Southeast). Will you be in Zurich for VCF-Switzerland in November?

Jack

Ah bummer, that's alright, I think I might be-able to get one from someone else I know.
Thanks for checking for me!
Yes it was nice to see you as-well.
Ironically I will be in Europe that week, but its for a one day conference in the Netherlands on the 17th for IBM... Not sure I can afford to stay till the weekend... And there would be no point flying back then back out, that would cost way too much.
I don't know honestly, didn't know it was happening...
The closest I've been to Europe is going to the UK when I was in 3rd grade... so...
I guess I will see if its worth the time off to try and make a day and a half of that show...
Probably not since you know how much I like to try and buy :)

-Connor K

I may be able to help you out. I got a bag of keycaps off ebay intending to use them to replace missing keycaps on the various VT100 keyboards that I have. Once I have done that, I may have an extra Setup keycap. This won't be quick though as I'm backed up on projects, so my suggestion is to contact me as a last resort.

Back