• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Website with card picture and jumper positions?

vladstamate

Experienced Member
Ok, there is a website I knew that I cannot find the address anymore which has black and white picture/drawing of a LOT of cards ISA/EISA/PCI and motherboards with jumper location (and major chip location). What is that website? (it is not minuszerodegrees.net).

I have some controller cards (and a motherboard) I need to look jumpers for.

Regards,
Vlad.

Thank you Stone. Stason is almost what am I looking for (but the organization is not what I remember).

The one I remember though had black background and black green text and you could see all the cards (and motherboards) and organize them by ISA/PCI or organize them by controller/sound/video, etc and the motherboards you could choose 286, 386, etc.

Regards,
Vlad.

There are several duplicates of the information around, each in a somewhat different format. Try a simple web search with "TH99". All of the sites are derived from the "Total Hardware 99" CD.

Thank you Chuck(G). TH99 is what I was looking for. I did find my 486 motherboard on Stason as well though.

Thank you both!

Regards,
Vlad.

As Chuck mentioned, it's all a mirror of TH99. You can download the complete TH99 and run it directly from your HD so you won't ever need to hunt online for any of its information.

Back