• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

What are your "Holy Grails?"

I need to add another...

A Cray-1, not to turn on or anything. Just to use as a sofa in my sitting room. Not sure my floor wouldn't collapse into my basement though from the weight.

Cheers,
Corey.

Given an unlimited resources, what I would want in the wayof vintage computers is as follows: (Note, items marked with a star* I alreadyown..) IBM 5150* with IBM5161 Expansion unit* , IBM 5160 PC/XT,*, 5170PC/AT, Radio Shack TRS-80 series 1, TRS-80 Model IV*, TRS080 Color Computer 1*, Commodore PET, Compaq Portable III, IBM 5155 Portable, HP Portable, and anApple Lisa.
Although not an officially manufactured system, but more ofa retro build; I would like to get a couple of the flip up top PC cases andbuild a 5150 5150 PC, and a 5161 expansion unit, to make opening the case assimple as possible (Note** I would wantthe cases to duplicate the standard PC, however, I would not want to replace myoriginal PC and expansion unit, but I would use it as a test platform fortesting new configurations, and hardware.)
That’s all in my must have PC list. Next are the Mini’s and mainframes. AS400, DEC Alpha, and finally a Nova 3/12 Mini computer, with terminal emulation.

Back