• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Midwest WTB: ACER Keyboard for PC/XT Clone (Acer 710)

Covers: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio

mmruzek

Experienced Member
Hi, I am watching for an "ACER" badged Keyboard that has the 5 Pin large DIN connector with PC/XT output (Not AT). This would be before a "Windows" key was on the layout. Some of these keyboards have a slide switch on the underside to select PC/XT or AT. This is for an ACER 710, an IBM PC clone with 10 MHZ Turbo option. I would like to keep it under $100 all in, all done. PM to followup is OK. Thanks! Michael

Hi, It's been 3 months since I posted this WTB. Still looking! I am using my ACER 710 to write an assembler for my homebuilt LALU stack computer, and also cruising TELNET, thanks to Brutman's MTCP. A vintage ACER keyboard would be grand. Thanks. Michael

Attachments

• acer_710.jpg
    acer_710.jpg
    741.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi,

I have a couple of Acer keyboards just need to look for them.

Bobby

Back