• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: AST Advantage 575 or 6066D --- Paying top $$$$$

maceffects

Experienced Member
Hello Folks,
I'm looking for a 6066d AST or a Advantage 575, I'd be willing to pay too dollar for a nice unit. Have plenty of old PC and Apple items to trade or CASH! Let me know what you have. Thanks!

I have an AST 5/25S. I have no idea if that's similar to what you're looking for but I'd figure I'd throw that out there since it doesn't look like you're getting any bites yet.

I believe that I have a 6066d (currently in offsite storage). I restored it to like new condition last Summer. Do you have any contacts in the northern Virginia area?

I really don't need, or want, "top dollar". Just pay for a little of my time since this is a hobby of mine.

I'm close. AST Advantage 621. P75/Win95 with the original monitor, keyboard and mouse. Everything is completely operational except the space bar on the keyboard needs repair. It just sits in storage waiting for someone to appreciate it more than I have.

Are you still looking for the 6066D? I have one, still works, and might be able to dig up the old monitor, speakers, and (less likely) keyboard/mouse.

Back