• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: Cyrix Cx486DRx

uscleo

Cyrix Cx486DRx - Title says it all - trying to upgrade a compaq portable 386 and looks like I need this particular Cryix upgrade to get it done - willing to pay top dollar. Let me know if you have one and willing to sell, thanks!

I know a guy that has some TI 486DLC/E-40GA processors, however he doesn't ship at all so I'll have to pick them up and ship them for you. To my knowledge, these are exactly the same as Cyrix's chips, just manufactured by TI under license from Cyrix. If you're interested, tell me how much you want to pay for one of these and I'll ask him if he'll accept your offer.

TI 486DLC/E-40GA are nice but they dont have that on board cache coherence - meaning, on older computers like mine the cache won't flush / or be enabled. (I think)

I'd still be interested to add them to my collection. Send me a PM maybe we can work out something --- thanks for your help, man.

maybe $50 excluding shipping?

Hi Smack2k - someone has already reached out to me, just paid and now waiting for a 20/40. Thanks though!

Back