• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB: LEWP 1.5a, DOubleDOS, and more!

MrCoffee

Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy or trade for a copy of Leading Edge Word Processor version 1.5a, SoftLogic Solutions DoubleDOS or Software Carousel. I also need a TTL Monochrome Monitor for my IBM PC/XT. Not picky about brand as long as it works and isn't screen burnt.

None of these items are critcal to my collection, but more because I worked at each of these companies, and helped support them. If you have either item and you are willing to part with them, drop me a note with your price, or an item you might want.

Thanks!
MrCoffee

I can't help with the software, but I have a leading edge PC with keyboard, and a Bernoulli drive (the original) taking up space if you're interested.

Cost would be $5 (what I paid for it) plus shipping to NH from NJ.

I can't help with the software, but I have a leading edge PC with keyboard, and a Bernoulli drive (the original) taking up space if you're interested.

Cost would be $5 (what I paid for it) plus shipping to NH from NJ.

Sure, I'd be interested in it. Can ya get me the shipping cost to 03609.

Thanks

Thanks

Hey everyone.

I kinda of fell off the planet for a while, and forgot all about my post here.

Thanks to those who reponded! :)

MrC

Back