• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

WTB/T: Various PC/XT components

ST251

Experienced Member
Edit: I've gotten everything I needed thanks to a member on here

Hello all, I'm looking for a few pieces for my new to me PC XT. I need a video card that can output composite video. What I have to trade is a Video-7 VEGA card. Apparently it can output CGA, EGA, and MDA and is compatible with Hercules graphics. On second thought, if anyone has a CGA or EGA monitor, I'd consider purchasing one as well. This isn't the ideal solution as I have limited storage space.

I also need:

1) An XT compatible keyboard, preferably one with an XT/AT switch
2) Blanking plates for the rear ports that match. I'm missing two
3) A case speaker as mine didn't come with one

Last edited:
Hello again.

​​​​​​
​​​​​​I'm looking for another part for my XT, a 360KB floppy drive. I'm fine with either a full height or a half height drive, I just need one so I can stop swapping one drive between two computers.

I have a switchable keyboard and also a speaker probably but am located in the Netherlands so probably not interesting for you.

Back