• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic Xerox 6060 keyboard.

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

solarpv

Experienced Member
Looking for a Xerox 6060 or AT&T keyboard. I have a working Xerox 6060 but the keyboard is not working.

Looks like the connection I need. I have the same connection but only 1 row of pins and it does not work on my 6060.
Hoping to find one that is less costly.

Attachments

• DSC09498.JPG
    DSC09498.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the info. My fuse is very tiny and soldered in. I checked continuity and it seems to be blown.
Is it ok to bypass it with some kind of jumper?

Attachments

• xeroxmb.JPG
    xeroxmb.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 10
It might be okay for testing, but at some point you do want to replace it with a regular fuse. Rather than a jumper, you might want to try a low-value resistor, say 47 ohms. That way, if the keyboard voltage regulator or a capacitor is shorted, you have some protection for the PCB traces.

Last edited:
Back