• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

ZX81 STILL ALIVE

ANDRExxx

After almost 25 years, the ZX81 is alive and well. How well? So well that you can get NEW 2004 SOFTWARE. Contact me, I am ready to send them to you NOW! ANDRExxx

ON THE WEB NOW

ON THE WEB NOW

Yes! You can now see, read and download programs from the web site "www.zx-team.de/andre". See the pictures made with the ZX81, read the newsletter ZX-91 and download programs like DEMO1ABF, DEMO2ABF, ZXOKO-BAN and soon ZX-A-MINE. Your comment(s) are most welcome. ANDRE*** "zx81ab@progression.net"

ZX81 and ANDRExxx

ZX81 and ANDRExxx

"http://www.zx-team.de/andre" is the only ZX81 live site where something NEW is given every months. This month "THIEF", an arcade game was released. Next month "AUTUMN" will be released. Visit, see. read, download and play! And come back to me with your comments.

ZX81 STILL ALIVE

Thank you for your interest. Keep watching the only LIVE web site for the ZX81-Timex 1000/1500 as MORE will be appearing on top of the NEW program released every month.
"INZXEC", a massive 36 mazes to be solved, with extra colorful graphics and special animation, will be released in December 2004. You must guide one or two rushing inzxecs to their parking zone. All that in only 16kb of ram.
NOT AVAILABLE ON OTHER COMPUTERS.
To receive it before its official release contact me at "zx81ab@progression.net", ANDRExxx

ZX81 STILL ALIVE

With and only the "basic" black, white, gray and the characters available on a ZX81, I was able to create some very pleasant and unusual graphics. As example look at the brickwall in the program "ZXOKO-BAN", the grid in "ZX-A-MINE" or list line 9990 of any of the program available at "http://www.zx-team.de/andre". "INZXEC" has more of a variety of graphics. Remember also that this program has a HUGE 36 different mazes to solve, all included in only 16kb of ram.
Hope to hear from you soon, ANDRExxx

Yes, I remember your question on grey patterns in comp.sys.sinclair. Excuse me for being narrow-minded, but I normally don't call the subset of black, grey and white for "colourful". :wink:

ZX81 STILL ALIVE

Like I said, the delicat and intelligent mix of black, white, grey(*) and the ZX81 characters set will create "colorful" graphics on screen.
The December program "INZXEC" has more "colorful" graphics than its predecessors. Watch for it. ANDRExxx

(*) It does look grey on a ZX81. And there is 2 shades of grey on the ZX81.

The ZX81 keeps going....

The ZX81 keeps going....

December was "INZXEC", the 36 mazes long mind game.
January was "AWARI2", the strategy game against the ZX81.
February was "ZXENIUS", the stunning mind reading program.
In March, watch for "PERMIT", the unusual text-adventure compacted in only 1900 bytes. Trying to get your driver's permit will be an adventure.
Is the ZX81 still going? Yes indeed! What do you think?

Back