• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Gas $2.64 per gallon today

ribbets

Experienced Member
Some one started a gas war in the next little town over Newport,Maine .

So whats the going rate in your area ??????

Finally got to fill up my Silverado

$1.57 per liter, or $5.94 per gallon if you wish. That was a low price station right where I live. A premium station in the capital or other highly urbanized area would be even more, like $1.70/liter ($6.43/gallon).

Prices in Europe are higher than those in the US. And, at least in Romania, a $300 / month income is considered pretty good. Damn it.

Yeah, I was mildly surprised at your posted gas price, considering how I thought everything is cheaper there, and the gas would have less taxes.

A couple of years ago, my parents where joking around saying "Watch, a year or two from now, they're gonna drop the price $1 & people are gonna think they're getting a bargain, even though they're paying $1 more than 3-4 years ago!" :p

Anyways, I haven't actually looked at the gas station signs recently, but if I recall correctly, prices in Schwarzeneggerville, CA are around $2.70-$3.15-ish...

I drove 400 miles on thursday for a job interview, gas was something like $2.65 I think. I remember putting $20 in my old 89 mercury Cougar years ago and it would fill up the big tank, these days $20 might give me half a tank (smaller tank too) in the 2002 Intrepid.

People who drive those original Hummers and the huge SUVs must be hating life paying $3 a gallon for GAS and getting 10 MPG in them.

Got as low as $259.9 friday but went back up to $2.62.9
Was running at $304.9 till this station dropped below $2.70.9 and even the big stations like IRVING and Mobil had to go down to compete .... Makes you wonder what the mark-up really is... Back in the 70's it was about .03 per gallon.. Now if the fuel oil companies would get involved BONUS!!!!

Firewood green 12' is around $100.00 cord delivered and around $180.00 a cord cut,split and delivered

Back