• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

my dog

Mike Chambers

Veteran Member
out of boredom, here is a picture of my dog begging my dad for food. aren't you glad i made this post? it made the world a better place... somehow.

yeah i know his nails are monstrous in that pic... i've trimmed them since lol.
chasebeg.jpg

and here's another picture that has nothing to do with anything.
1337.jpg

lovely beast

yeah chase is a wonderful dog. until you eat then he just pisses you off alot lol.

other than that, he rules. gettin' old though, he's 11 now. his hips are starting to give him problems alot. (but as you can see he doesnt care when theres food involved lol)

other than that, he rules. gettin' old though, he's 11 now. his hips are starting to give him problems alot. (but as you can see he doesnt care when theres food involved lol)

Even CostCo now sells something to help that - Glucosamine tablets for your dog that helps their hip and joints.. I was my local store in Mt. Laurel, NJ and they have it in stock.

Cheers,

80sFreak

P.S. Me I am a cat person and bought the 40 lb. pail of clumping kitty litter...

Does Chase hunt? Looks like he'd make a half-way decent coon hound.

--T

no we've never taken him hunting cuz we never do anything like that, but Weimaraners are bred to be hunting dogs. they are probably the best of them.

we've got a nice big fenced in back yard though and lots of small animals tend to run around back there so he can get the hunting out of him system when he wants :)

man, you should see him when deer pass by the outside of the fence he simply goes nuts! lololol.

right now he's on the couch about 5 feet from me licking his.... unmentionables.

kcs-dog.jpg

wow that pic is dark. my webcam is crap.

thanks for the tips on his arthritis, guys... i'll ask his vet about glucosamine/meloxicam. i know alot of people actually use glucosamine for that kind of thing.

so far, his arthritis only seems to bother him after he's been laying on the couch or floor for a while. when he's up and active or outside he still runs like a champ. i can't even really keep up with him. maybe it's early enough for those pills to start making a difference still.

Even CostCo now sells something to help that - Glucosamine tablets for your dog that helps their hip and joints.. I was my local store in Mt. Laurel, NJ and they have it in stock.

Cheers,

80sFreak

P.S. Me I am a cat person and bought the 40 lb. pail of clumping kitty litter...

I like most animals but have only had cats here (and quite a few now, thank god for scoopable kitty litter).

Is 11 years old that old for a dog? I have a cat thats 14+ and it still can run like hell if it pisses my mother off (but not all the time).

Yes, images of pooches do make the world a better place.

Here is a pic of my pooch to help make the world better.
yes, he is begging for food.
p1010030gy5.jpg

Attachments

• P1010030.jpg
    P1010030.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1
begging for world peace!

begging for world peace!

If there was any way we could send the pictures of these pooch/dogs for
Mr. Kim, the leader of north Korea!? Title: Begging for World Peace!

By the way, those are LEDs poochy's got in the eye sockets :biggrin:?

Last edited:
If there was any way we could send the pictures of these pooch/dogs for
Mr. Kim, the leader of north Korea!? Title: Begging for World Peace!

By the way, those are LEDs poochy's got in the eye sockets :biggrin:?

LOL, dogs dont get red eye, their eyes just glow..I love it.
We call him the demon baby, even though he is sweet, and 4yo.
Having dogs is a ton of fun. They are the most involved out of all the pets, they actually want you be around you.
Oh, did you see where Kim is whining to China now? They are all like "we regret setting off a nuke" and stuff..lol
Talk about trouble makers.

At the new place where I work, I'm in daily contact with a 6 yo German shepard bitch (in the dog sense.. I hope the forum software doesn't filter this word). She's a bit of a barker towards foreign people (she is supposedly a bit of a watch dog), but tends to calm down after a while and mostly sleeps her days away on the floor. The owner though takes her out on several walks a day.

Well, if it'll really make the world a better place...here's one of my fleabag mutts, Dora (in my lap, begging for a Snausage).

Attachments

• dora.jpg
    dora.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1
Warranty!

Warranty!

Not my dog, but somebody had posted this on the web with this title:

Good reason for buying the warranty!

warranty.jpg

:biggrin:

Back