• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Need Help figuring things out

Trumpkinz

Ok - My husband and I are going through a HUGE load of vintage computing stuff we have - like a garage full and trying to make heads and tails of it all.
I have been reading around here and see our garage would be a dream to most here. I do have one of those aquarius machines too in great shape.
WE are selling it all by the way so if you are looking for anything we may have it - I have programs coming out from all ends - it is unreal.
Anyhow thought someone might be able to help with this one;
I have a Digital Professional 300 series computer - there is a monitor and the base says digital 8100 - also with this are a HUGE load of manuals/books - most still wrapped and discs. - Is this of value to someone?

You can see some of the items on ebay already

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgosobay

Yeeaaarrrgh! My eyes!!! :-D

Not a good eBay template. That bright of a red background really doesn't go well with the green and blue fonts used.

I may bid on a few items, though, especially if you add more vintage computer type stuff, though.

One hint, if you're not sure what it's worth, then pick a number that you wouldn't feel bad with selling it for, and make that the minimum bid. No outrageously-high starting prices, no $0.99, hoping it climbs to $1000, and pulling some "oh, I accidentally broke it while packing it, so I can't sell it" crap. (I've had that happen to me before, including once last week when I got an item for $4.99 that really should have gone for at least $50.)

If the item is actually worth something, then, especially as you have now "advertised" your auctions to an appropriate audience, it will sell for what it's really worth.

Thanks and sorry to give you a headache - bet it woke you up huh? We are selling the stuff to make money for xmaz - probably like most.

I really need to know if this Digital 300 professional is something someone may want - any idea?

We start our auctions low and hope for the best - 5 bucks its a good starter for me covers the listing and then a couple bucks - I like to see things go up - it makes it more fun. If someone wants it is will - and bummer on the it broke crap. I do not do that.
It is what it is.

We will be listing a ton more stuff - lots of games for the commodore and stuff.
My husband has been having fun playing some of these - cracks me up.

Back