• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Phunny listing

Funny thing, is the last 2X that sold not but a few days ago, sold for $60, and it even had the original purchase receipt!

Talk about not doing your research!
Seriously! A trained monkey coule do an eBay completed item search!

T

Free shipping, talk about taking the p!ss. On an item which is basically crap, and has been hugely overvalued by himself and a bunch of corporate bigwigs who have money to burn.

I wouldn't waste a stamp on it.

Ah, c'mon...he's asking for 'Best Offer'. I'll bet ya can low-ball him for under $10K! That's the same as putting like, $2500 into yer pocket. How can anyone turn down FREE MONEY?

--T

Ok, now I'm going to be serious. Not only is it outrageously expensive... It's REALLY, REALLY, REALLY REALLY UGLY!!!!!

What about this idea ? Take a picture of a pile of computer junk, run it trough a few photoshop filters, print it on fake canvas & frame it. and of course sell it for $12,000 on ebay. (shhhh, don't tell the stupid art seller, he might pick up ideas from this )

Buyer: "How much do you want for that piece of crap?"

Seller: "$12,000"

Buyer: "Will ya take 2 bucks?"

Seller: "OK"

Me: Actually, the free shipping sounds more like a threat!

I don't know much about art, but, I know what I like.

That ain't it.

It's obviously pre-remodern or late post-modern with strong industrialist and stuckist influences. Sort of a latter-day dadaist piece with post-impressionist ties and a solid grounding in the pre-intellectual movement...a powerful social statement, free of stigma, a little reminiscent of the works of the early kindergarten school of thought, who's adherents work primarily in the medium of macaroni on paper plate.

(I know, everyone's a critic).

--T

Last edited:
I laughed, I cried, and this thread has reminded me why I don't go anywhere snakepit/ebay anymore...its just too hard on the blood pressure :)
A friend and fellow collector of mine has a Kaypro 2x that he received for free...and I'm pretty sure I have one of those EGA cards (or something very, very close to it) in a box somewhere...course, mine isn't framed...

Back