• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Just wanted to share my new mega collection I recently acquired

Drummer016

Bought these off a guy whos Dad worked for IBM. Paid the guy $600 for the entire collection. Lots of junk but also LOTS of good stuff.

Around 110 computers (good stuff is way in back), 80 or so monitors, hundreds of keyboards and lots of dot matrix printers and probably some of the first laser printers ever made.

Such gems as IBM 5150s and 5150 clones such as Tatung TCS-5000
Some old zeniths model zdf-2237
Got a few IBM 5153 monochrome monitors (working)
Tons of clicky keyboards
Lots of IBM Model 20-50s
IBM 3278 Keyboard from the 70s

And TONS MORE!

Going through it all now. Putting a lot of it on ebay and craigslist. Trying to put together full working systems (Computer, Keyboard, Monitor and mouse) Just so much and so little time

20120408181815.jpg20120408181827.jpg

See something you like? Let me know!

HOLY MOTHERLOAD BATMAN!!!! Excellent haul!!!! Good luck with everything and when you sell stuff let us all know.

If you happen to have an XT 286 motherboard in that pile, or sell a ps/2 cheap, im game :thumbsup:

games please.
if there are any DOS/Booter 5.25" floppy games in that collection, I would love to take them off your hands.
I'm archiving them for a preservation project, so it's for a good cause. ;)

lmao kb2, I was thinking the same for a sec. Great haul though! Feel free to fill up the VCGM with goodies that you're not keeping :) Sounds like a great bit of fun sorting through and see what ya end up with! Surely some nice surprises in there.

Congrats on the find... please do post your ebay ID and your craigslist postings. As always, the VCF Marketplace and For Sale/Trade Forum are great places to get kit into the hands of collectors too!

Back