• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ibm pc 5150 fs

SAMac

I have what I believe to be the first of its kind, with the monitor and printer as well. I can provide pictures and more info tomorrow once I go back to the office space I bought where this was left behind. I was told it may be valuable and this seems to be the place to find collectors, I have no use for it. I live in Massachusetts but would be willing to ship of it is needed.
Feel free to PM.
Thank you.

When you do get some pictures really need some of the inside. The power supply, Mainboard specifically the left area when viewed from the front about 2/3rds back on the edge where it should say something like "16 - 64" or "64 - 256" and the ROM chips I believe there are 5 of them in a row with there part numbers. Some of the expansion boards as well. Would help to verify value.

Please post better photos including interior and the rear of the machine as mentioned earlier post.
And orient the pic correctly. Nobody wants to get neck strain from looking at some haphazardly posted, mis-oriented stuff like that! You are trying to sell it, aren't you? :)

It's actually better for those wanting a close look if you can post the photos on a different site (e.g. imgur.com) and link to them. The software on this forum appears to reduce the size of the originals quite a bit.

It's actually better for those wanting a close look if you can post the photos on a different site (e.g. imgur.com) and link to them. The software on this forum appears to reduce the size of the originals quite a bit.

Thank you. I am just working from an iPhone.binwoll see what I can do.
I don't need rude posts, and there is no cracks in anything, to the other guy. I know nothing about this stuff, seeing if it's something someone would want, I don't take this so seriously, sorry if I'm not up to your standards.

Thank you. I am just working from an iPhone.binwoll see what I can do.
I don't need rude posts, and there is no cracks in anything, to the other guy. I know nothing about this stuff, seeing if it's something someone would want, I don't take this so seriously, sorry if I'm not up to your standards.

No-one was saying there is a crack in your item... I think you're getting mixed up with the quotes in Stone's signature? : " There is a crack in everything; that's how the light gets in. -- Leonard Cohen ☆"

I don't think anyone has been rude, but as mentioned if you're wanting to sell it to enthusiasts they'll probably want to see bigger pictures. :cool: There were many versions of the IBM PC, some very common others very rare - it's impossible to know at this point which one you actually have. Hope you can appreciate :)

Back