• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Boswell

1. B

Wanted - VT100 Keycap

Does anyone have any VT100 keycaps for sale (or know where to get some)? I am missing the 1/! - thanks.
  2. B

Free 1980s Portables - Los Angeles Area

As a result of a home remodel, I now have less space for the collection and need to thin it out a bit. The following items are free for pick-up in the Los Angeles area. Priority will be given to whoever will take everything. Almost all of these are "portables" so it isn't that much volume...
  3. B

WTB - VT100 "1/!" Keycap

I am missing one keycap (the 1/! key) on my VT100 keyboard that goes with a PDT11/110 I own (basically a tricked out VT100). Anyone have one they'd like to sell? Thanks!
  4. B

Macintosh Portable without model number

I have a Macintosh Portable that doesn't have a model number listed on it. Instead of the plate where the model number is usually found, there is printing that says "This device has not been approved by the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for...
  5. B

Wayne - IBM Guy

Hi all: I mostly collect pre-PC IBM stuff that isn't too big. I have a 5100, 5110 (+5114 FDD), two 5120s, a System 23 and two Displaywriters. My only APL model is one of the 5120s - I have been looking for a sub-$2,000 APL 5100 for years! I am also interested in IMSAI VDP-4x, TI Portable...
Back