• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by collector

1. C

Vintage Mac Collection

I am getting out of the collecting business and need these gone. Local Pick-Up only. Mac SE PM 8500 Radius 8100 ADB keyboards and mice Scsi cables Scsi hard drives-internal and external Scsi external cd drives PM 7600 Several PB laptops Quadra 840AV Color Classic Cubes...many G3 Tower G3...
  2. C

Vintage PC Software For Sale

I have about 25 vintage software titles that need a new home. They include items like total word, multimate 1 and 2, quattro pro, rbase 4000, volkswriter 3, db fast, omnifile, word perfect, word perfect works, supercalc 3, office writer, bpi accounting, samna, draw and data perfect, dos, etc. I...
  3. C

WTB: Mac Powerbooks

I am looking to purchase any and all types of mac powerbooks. I am especially interested in duo's, 150, 160 etc. G3's, wallstreets, etc. Even some early G4's. I cannot pay much more than $25 or so depending on what you have. Of course I will pay shipping costs too. Email me with your items...
  4. C

Dayna File Drive

I have a Daynafile Drive that has a 1.44mb drive and a 1.2mb drive, original box, power supply, manual/guide, and driver disk. I have not tested this but it does turn on. Looks to be in good shape. The disk was able to be read by my mac color classic. Quoting from the manual: The Daynafile is...
  5. C

DEC Rainbow 100+ with stand/container sale

I have a DEC rainbow 100 that came with the stand. This is the stand that you can insert the computer into it so it is protected on all sides and sits off the floor like a tower computer. It is white in color with an open front and a door in the rear. I am selling the stand to anyone on this...
  6. C

FS:IBM 5150, 5160, 5170 + monitors

I have for sale an IBM 5150 2 disk drive model, a 5160 with 1 drive and an internal hard drive and a 5170 with a drive and hard drive. All work nice and look great. The 5170 comes with the plastic stand to make it into a tower. I also 4 monitors, ibm color, ibm mono, an ega color, and a thomson...
  7. C

Seequa Chameleon

I have a Seequa computer for sale. It is in great shape with keyboard and cord, bright/crisp monitor display, boot disk in drive a, both drives tested and working. It weighs in at close to 40 pounds and is currently boxed and ready to ship. Make me an offer. Sandy Stein Snohomish, WA 98296
  8. C

Boot Problem on Compaq Deskpro 386s

I have a compaq deskpro 386s. I use it occasionally but the last time I used it I received the following message: 162 - system options not set (run setup) insert diagnostics diskette in drive A Resume = f1 This system runs windows 3.1. I thought it might be a cmos battery problem so I took...
  9. C

IBM PC, Compaq Desktop, Monitors, etc.

I have an original 5150 IBM PC with 2 - 5.25 disk drives Compaq Deskpro 286 Compaq Deskpro 8086 Compaq Presario CDS 524 - 486 Some keyboards...9 pin Some monitors...ega, cga, compaq deskpro monitor Various 5.25 floppy drives Other PC stuff, cables, 5.25 floppies with programs on them...go...
  10. C

FREE: Many Mac Items...Local Pickup

I have a bunch of Mac items that I am giving away...FREE!! I am still adding to the list but just want to see if there is any local interest for these items. Local means you just have to come to my house...if you drive from New York I will even help you load them. Mac LC 2 - Powers on but does...
  11. C

Macintosh Boxed software

I am looking for any type of boxed and complete macintosh software. tell me what you have and your prices. sandy snohomish, wa
  12. C

Miscellaneous PC Cards

I have some cards for sale. Make offer on 1 or more or all. I have tried to list them the best I could on photobucket. If you have any questions just email me at desktopseller@gmail.com. I am located in zip 98296, just north of Seattle. http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s431/desktopseller/
  13. C

Mac and PC items

This is a shout out to anyone living in the Seattle area...Vancouver to Vancouver. I have a ton of mac and pc items for sale including: 2 mac plus's...$30 3 mac se's...$30 performa 6400....$20 LC 575...$20 Scsi external hard drives...price depends on what you want and how many tons of pc cards...
  14. C

Please help me identify these video boards

I am trying to sell a whole lotta ancient cards for 8088 systems on up. Video cards, hd/fd controller cards, etc. Just do a seller search for Jepay to see my items. I do have some pictured below that I am unable to identify. Let me know what you think they are and if you want them or any other...
  15. C

Many Items For Sale

I have a continuous listing of items for sale from hard cards, 8-bit and 16-bit boards, hard drives, floppy drives, lots of software for IBM, etc. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/jepay/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1 I have no problem with anyone contacting me thru private message...
Back