• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by maceffects

1. M

NEW Clear Caes for Apple IIe & IIgs

The project for clear cases for the Apple II & II Plus failed to reach the goal. But an attempt to give one last chance to the Apple II line means a new Kickstarter. This Kickstarter will allow for clear (and glow in the dark) cases for the Apple IIe (both early versions but not platinum). A...
  2. M

Apple II / II Plus Clear Case Project

We've worked really hard to bring a second project to follow up the Macintosh SE and SE/30 clear case project. Based on survey feedback the Apple II was the one most people wanted to see. As a result, we worked hard to bring this project to life. Now the time has finally come, the Kickstarter...
  3. M

Custom Macintosh SE/30 Clear Case

Hello Everyone, After many long months of engineering and prototyping, I've finally created a series of custom Mac SE/30 cases. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maceffects/injection-molded-clear-case-for-apple-macintosh-ma?ref=2ne44k Please check it out for more information on the...
  4. M

****FREE**** LOT of NEW/Used Apple Computers & Accessories

Okay, I here is the deal I have boxes and boxes of Mac accessories, some are even NEW OLD STOCK, including Apple Service parts dating as far back as Apple II series. I also have some computers in various conditions from taken apart to complete and fully functional. I have several PowerBook...
  5. M

Any Vintage PC experts in Chicago Area?

Hey Guys - I have a 386 PC machine that after adding drives (CD/Zip) refuses to boot up from hard drive, gives controller error. I am looking for someone who is willing to properly configure the machine and download/install drivers to make sure all drives work. I have several CDs, extra...
  6. M

CHICAGO area HELP NEED - DOS Computer

I have a 386 PC machine that after adding drives (CD/Zip) refuses to boot up from hard drive, gives controller error. I am looking for someone who is willing to properly configure the machine and download/install drivers to make sure all drives work. I have several CDs, extra cards, etc...
  7. M

WTB: AST Advantage 575 or 6066D --- Paying top $$$$$

Hello Folks, I'm looking for a 6066d AST or a Advantage 575, I'd be willing to pay too dollar for a nice unit. Have plenty of old PC and Apple items to trade or CASH! Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  8. M

Brand new in box - ibm dos 3.2

I have 4 brand new in sealed box sets of DOS 3.2 by IBM. $49ea + shipping.
  9. M

NEW IBM PS/2 Computer & Monitor

UPDATE: The computer is a IBM PS/2 Model 50 Z. There are some minor cracks in the rear case bezel. I am willing to take $150 Plus shipping.
  10. M

Not sure on the exact model but I'll let you know when I get back to the office where I have this machine Wednesday. As I said this machine has only been turned one a handful of times it's whole life. Amazing collector machine. Also, I would be willing to trade this machine and give $100 for an...
  11. M

I just bought a brand new PS/2 computer used only 2-3 times still has most of the original wrap (no box) has keys sealed still taped to the monitor. I can turn it on and check specs if desired. $175 - FREE LOCAL PICKUP (NW Indiana) Willing to ship
  12. M

WTB: AST 6066d Computer $$$

As the title says this is what I am looking for. paying very well!!
  13. M

WTB: AST Computer

I'm looking for a desktop AST computer system 66mhz, it was my first PC system, don't recall exact model. Willing to pay or trade very fair!
Back