• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Moosh89

1. M

WTB: ACT Apricot PC case

A friend of mine is looking to purchase the case to an ACT Apricot PC (as pictured) *JUST the case, not the monitor, keyboard, any internals. He is located in Ireland so would need to be shipped. I'm subscribing to this thread for replies and will also link it to him directly so he can...
  2. M

Help Identifying Vintage Portable/Luggable and Mainframe PCs - Pre 1986

Hello everyone, I'm back trying to solve these mysteries with the help of you guys here. I would have preferred to resurrect my previous threads but I cannot edit them to neatly compile what I've learned in the process, so I'm starting fresh. All of these items were used as set dressing for a...
  3. M

What is this? Post Photos of Mystery Items Here (vintage computers only)

Oh good! Perfect thread for me! Apologies to the moderators of this forum, I am new here and was unaware of this thread until just now, sorry! OK, I have been wracking my brain and exhausting my google-fu trying to identify several "computers" from a film shot in 1985-86 in the UK. The above...
  4. M

Help Identify PC/Flat membrane keyboard (Pre-1986)

Hello everyone, I've been trying to identify this "computer" for months. These images were taken in 1985-86 in the UK. They are screenshots and Behind the Scenes images from a film. What I know is: - it is blue-ish and white - it may have a thin flat panel membrane keyboard (no key travel) -...
  5. M

Need Help Identifying Old Computers (BOADICEA related)

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I hope I'm in the right place! I'm not knowledgeable in computers, let alone old computers, but I've come seeking help from experts such as you all. I'm trying to identify items used as set dressing from a film shot in 1985. It's been said by one of the people...
Back